About the law firm
FBC Manby Bowdler LLP (FBCMB) is an award-winning law firm focused on and committed to delivering a stellar service to a growing portfolio of clients based across the UK and internationally. Employing over 200 people, the full service practice provides comprehensive legal advice and guidance across all commercial and personal matters.
The Firm’s approach is partner-led and client-centred, with a focus on the intelligent delivery of practical legal solutions that support clients’ business and personal objectives. The Firm prides itself on working in partnership with its clients to ensure the provision of commercial, innovative and cost transparent legal advice that adds value and uncomplicates the legal process.
The Firm’s commercial teams specialise across a range of sectors including manufacturing, agriculture, technology and media, charities and not for profit, veterinary, construction, education, professional services, franchising and retail and leisure. FBCMB is also a go-to Brexit advisory specialist. General commercial legal advice includes corporate and commercial; commercial property; debt recovery; employment and HR; litigation and dispute resolution; intellectual property; licensing; regulatory and business crime; town and country planning and international matters.
For private individuals advice covers Court of Protection and deputyships; disputed probate; employment; family law with specialisms in collaborative law and child law; motoring offences; serious injury and medical negligence; residential property; and wills, probate and lifetime planning.
The Firm’s lawyers are recommended for their proactive approach and pragmatic advice, and a number of its advisors are recognised leaders in their respective fields.
- Modern Law Awards 2019 - Highly Commended - Sales & Marketing Strategy
- In-Comm Awards 2019 - Winner - Learner of the Year
- Law Careers.Net 2019 - Finalist - Best Recruiter Small Firm
- Express & Star Awards 2019 - Finalist - Business Person of the Year
- LawNet Awards 2019 - Highly Commended - Best Community Contribution
- Wolverhampton Law Society Awards 2019 - Winner - Professional of the Year
- Modern Law Awards 2020 - Winner - Lawyer of the Year – Charlotte Clode
- Signature Awards 2020 - Winner - Excellence in Legal Services
+44 1902 702018
+44 1902 702017